My Weakest Author
Our
class had to read all of the Story-in-a-Box submissions and had to rate them
from zero to ten, ten being the best and zero being the weakest. I rated one of
the stories I read a zero because it was hard to understand and the grammar was
improper. “I think learn countries can
learn from a lot of crafts” (1) this was a quote from this person’s short story.
And second it was kind of boring to read at parts as well, “My first stop is
China. Chinese people are very friendly and sitting next to me on the train.”
(2) I like to visualize what I am reading and I just could not do it with this
writing. This one just suffered with spelling, grammar, and just the blandness
of the paper.
My Strongest Author
Our class had to read all of the
Story-in-a-Box submissions and had to rate them from zero to ten, ten being the
best and zero being the weakest. I rated one of the stories a nine because it
was very well written and good grammar. “After, she went to Italy. There was a
beautiful exhibition of ceramic pots and glass.” (1) I think this is a great
example of good grammar and very well written. And secondly was pretty fun to
read because I could put myself in the paper and could see myself in it. “A
wooden sculpture of a bald woman stunned her as this sculpture trying to say
something with its eyes.” (2) is a prime example of being in the paper. Overall
this was a very well written paper it had great spelling, grammar, and I could
put myself into the writing and thought I was there!
No comments:
Post a Comment